View in Japanese
Screen for print
- Special Counsel
- Admitted, 2003, Japan; 2011, New York
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Languages: Japanese, English
General Corporate Corporate Governance / Shareholders Meeting Dispute Resolution in Financial Transaction and ADR Mergers and Acquisitions General Civil Practice Arbitration, Mediation and other ADRs Commercial Litigation Patent Litigation / Arbitration Unfair Competition Prevention Law, Designs, Trademarks and Copyrights License Agreement / Technology Transfer Agreement Advice on Patent Strategy IT, Internet and Information & Communications Cross-Border Transactions Foreign Direct Investment Cross-border Dispute Resolutions Asia Compliance and Internal Control
- Nishimura & Asahi
- Debevoise & Plimpton, New York
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- 2015 to Present
- City-Yuwa Partners
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- Legal Training and Research Institute
- University of Pennsylvania (LL.M.)
- "Recent Trend of International Corporate White Color Crime Investigation in the U.S. and the U.K"
(in "The Lawyers", ILS Publications, Inc., 2016) (in Japanese)
- ""Cool Japan" Scheme and Overseas Development of Visual Contents"
(Chizai-Prism No. 157, Research Institute of Economy, Trade, and Industry, October 2015)
- "Japan Chapter, Interim Measures in International Arbitration"
(co-author, Juris Publishing, June 2014)
- "New Law on International Civil Jurisdiction in Japan and its impact on foreign corporations"
(Asia Pacific Regional Forum News Vol. 19 No. 1, International Bar Association, April 2012)
- "Recent Developments in ADR Law"
(co-author, in Vol. 1, No. 1 MEDIATION NEWSLETTER pp 23-25, International Bar Association, April 2005)
■ Speaker "Compliance with Anti-Corruption Laws and Regulations of various countries and Construction of internal control system including overseas subsidiaries" (The seminar sponsored by Corporate Management Forums, Inc. on November 4, 2016)
■ Panelist "Securities Litigation Under The Japanese Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and in Other Asian Countries" (American Bar Association Tokyo Conference 2016 on October 21, 2016)
■ Panelist "The YSIAC Advocacy Roadshow" (SIAC, September 15, 2016)
■ Speaker "Global Risk Management for Japanese Companies" (The 24th City-Yuwa Legal Seminar, April 20 & 22, 2016)
■ Panelist "Bribery & Corruption in Dispute Resolution Proceedings" (Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA) Annual Meeting & Conference in Kuala Lumpur, April 14, 2016)
■ Arbitrator and judge "The 14th Intercollegiate Negotiation Competition" (The Steering Committee, Intercollegiate Negotiation Competition, November 21 and 22, 2015)
■ Panelist "Tools for the Empowered Corporate Counsel: Choice of Seat, Drafting the Arbitration Agreement, and Selecting the Proper Dispute Resolution Mechanism" (SIAC Tokyo Conference, November 12, 2015)
■ Panelist "The disclosure of documents in international arbitration proceedings in Asia" (IADC Asia Regional Meeting, Hong Kong, October 30, 2015)
■ CY Newsletter Vol. 7 "The Tokyo District Court found unenforceable a venue clause with a Delaware court as the exclusive court of jurisdiction"